G2 Handsfree Flushometer 0.25 GPF for Urinal
Part Number: #81039
Sloan Model Number: 8186-0.25-OR
Sloan Code Number: 3250290
0.25 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Electrical Override, Battery, ECOS® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer. 3/4" Vacuum Breaker | 3/4" Stop
• Flush Volume: 0.25 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
• Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 3/4"
• Supply Pipe: 3/4"
• Override: Electrical
• Synthetic rubber seals for chloramine resistance
• Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
• Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Four (4) Size AA alkaline Batteries included
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button (optional)
• 3/4” IPS screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop with vandal resistant stop cap
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, cUPC Certified, BAA Compliant, EPD, HPD, Satisfies LEED Credits, WaterSense Listed, WELL Building Standard
• Sloan 3250290 Spec Sheet
Note: This is the correct spec sheet listed for this unit although Sloan refers to the unit as an ECOS model and we call it a G2 unit.
• G2 Parts Breakdown and Troubleshooting Guide
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.