G2 Handsfree Flushometer 1.28 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #81038
Sloan Model Number: G2 8111-1.28
Sloan Code Number: 3520289
1.28 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Battery, G2 Exposed Sensor Water Closet Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 1.28 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
• Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Water Closet
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 1 1⁄2"
• Supply Pipe: 1"
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
• Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Four (4) Size AA alkaline Batteries included
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• WaterSense compliant when used with a 1.28 GPF WaterSense fixture
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, BREEAM Materials Credit, BREEAM Water Credit, Carbon Neutral, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, EPD, Green Globes Materials & Resources Credit, Green Globes Water Credit, HPD, LEED Materials & Resources EPD Credit, LEED Materials & Resources HPD Credit, LEED V4 Water Efficiency Credit, Satisfies LEED Credits, WaterSense Listed, WELL Building Standard
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.