G2 Handsfree Flushometer 1.28 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #81038
Sloan Model Number: G2 8111-1.28
Sloan Code Number: 3520289
1.28 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Battery, G2 Exposed Sensor Water Closet Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 1.28 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
• Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Water Closet
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 1 1⁄2"
• Supply Pipe: 1"
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
• Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Four (4) Size AA alkaline Batteries included
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• 1" I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• WaterSense compliant when used with a 1.28 GPF WaterSense fixture
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, BREEAM Materials Credit, BREEAM Water Credit, Carbon Neutral, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, EPD, Green Globes Materials & Resources Credit, Green Globes Water Credit, HPD, LEED Materials & Resources EPD Credit, LEED Materials & Resources HPD Credit, LEED V4 Water Efficiency Credit, Satisfies LEED Credits, WaterSense Listed, WELL Building Standard
• Sloan 3520289 Spec Sheet
• G2 Parts Breakdown and Troubleshooting Guide
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.