Royal Single Flush Side Mount Flushometer 1.6 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #85609
Mfg No.: 111-1.6 SFSM
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co
The Sloan Royal Single Flush Valve with sensor operated side mount, chrome plated flushometer is designed to be installed with the handle pointing to the left or the right and to provide hands-free flushing for 1.6 GPF and 1-1/2" Top Spud Closets. While the hands-free functionality can be overridden by a user wishing to flush manually by pressing the True Manual Override (TMO) button, being able to flush automatically puts this toilet valve into ADA compliance and also improves hygiene levels by reducing the spread of germs from one user to the next.
The Sloan Royal Flush Valve, descendent of the original Sloan Royal flush valve that's been on the market for more than 100 years, employs a "Sentinel Flush" function that causes the unit to flush every 72 hours if it's been standing idle. The sensor activated side mount housing is chrome plated and the unit operates on four C-cell batteries. There's a flashing low-battery warning light, but if the batteries go dead, the unit can still be flushed by using the override button. The vacuum breaker, stop seat and diaphragm are all made from PERMEX® to resist Chloramine.
Quiet, Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer with the following features:
• Smart Sense Technology™ features a self-adaptive infrared sensor.
• Non-hold-open user-initiated True Mechanical Override (TMO) button.
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• ADA Compliant Optima Plus® Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Chrome Plated Infrared Sensor Housing
• Can be Mounted on either the Left or Right Side of Valve
• True Mechanical Override Flush Button
• Four (4) Size C Alkaline Batteries included
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• “User in View” Flashing LED
• 72-Hour Sentinel Flush
• Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw and Reset Button
• 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with free spinning, vandal resistant Stop Cap
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2” Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
• High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™Technology
• No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
View Sloan 3910275 Spec Sheet
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.