Sloan Sensor Flushometer 0.25 GPF for Urinal
Part Number: #48976
Sloan Model Number: 8186MC-0.25-DFB
Sloan Code Number: 3790097
This Sloan Sensor Flushometer has a low consumption 0.25 GPF and is designed for urinal applications. The all metal zinc die-cast sensor housing without visible fasteners makes it a great flushometer to use in vandal-prone locations. It has a fixture connection and a ¾-inch vacuum breaker. Inside is a dual-filtered fixed bypass diaphragm which makes clogs less likely. The unit is single flush and battery operated. It has an electrical override. Polished chrome finish. Sloan model 8186MC-0.25-DFB.
• Flush Volume: 0.25 gpf (0.9 Lpf) Finish: Polished Chrome (CP) Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Bypass: Dual-Filtered Fixed Bypass Diaphragm (DFB) Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Chrome-plated all-metal zinc die-cast sensor housing with tempered glass window and no visible fasteners
• High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with DFB
• Valve body, Tailpiece, and Control Stop shall comply with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall comply with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• ADA-compliant flushometer automatically operates using an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different horizontal requirements
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance Available in 0.125, 0.25, 0.5 & 1.0 models
• Watersense compliant when used with a WaterSense compliant fixture
Compliance & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, Satisfies LEED Credits, LEED V4 Water Efficiency Credit
Sloan 8186MC-0.25-DFB Spec Sheet
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.