Sloan Sensor Flushometer 1.6 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #48972
Sloan Model Number: 8111MC-1.6-DFB-OR
Sloan Code Number: 3790092
This Sloan Sensor Flushometer has a 1.6 GPF and is designed for closet applications. The all metal zinc die-cast sensor housing without visible fasteners makes it a great flushometer to use in vandal-prone locations. It has a fixture connection and a 1-½ inch vacuum breaker. Inside is a dual-filtered fixed bypass diaphragm which makes clogs less likely. The unit is single flush and battery operated. It has an electrical override. Polished chrome finish. Sloan model 8111MC-1.6-DFB-OR.
• Flush Volume: 1.6 gpf (6.0 Lpf) Finish: Polished Chrome (CP) Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Bypass: Dual-Filtered Fixed Bypass Diaphragm (DFB) Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Water Closet
• Override: Electrical (OR)
• All metal zinc die-cast sensor housing with no visible fasteners
• High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with DFB
• Valve body, Tailpiece, and Control Stop shall comply with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall comply with the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• ADA-compliant flushometer automatically operates using an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different horizontal requirements
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance Available in low consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) and high efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) models
Compliance & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, cUPC Certified, BAA Compliant, UL Certified
Sloan 8111MC-1.6-DFB-OR Spec Sheet
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.