SOLIS Flushometer 1.6 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #88912
Sloan Model Number: SOLIS 8111-1.6-OR
Sloan Code Number: 3370001
1.6 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Electrical Override, Solar, SOLIS® Exposed Sensor Water Closet Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 1.6 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
•Power Type: Solar
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Water Closet
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 1 1⁄2"
• Supply Pipe: 1"
• Override: Electrical
• Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
• State-of-the-art photovoltaic technology delivers solar operation
• Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• Operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual-Filtered Fixed Bypass
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• Override button enables manual flushing if sensor’s power source fails
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, cUPC Certified, BAA Compliant
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.