SOLIS Flushometer 0.125 GPF for Urinal
Part Number: #88889
Sloan Model Number: SOLIS 8186-0.125-OR
Sloan Code Number: 3370010
0.125 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Electrical Override, Solar, SOLIS® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 0.125 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
•Power Type: Solar
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 3/4"
• Supply Pipe: 3/4"
• Override: Electrical
• Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• User friendly three (3) second flush delay and Courtesy Flush override button
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
• Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• Synthetic rubber seals for chloramine resistance
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• ADA Compliant Sloan SOLIS® Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• 3/4” IPS screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop with vandal resistant stop cap
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, BREEAM Materials Credit, BREEAM Water Credit, Carbon Neutral, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, EPD, Green Globes Materials & Resources Credit, Green Globes Water Credit, HPD, LEED Materials & Resources EPD Credit, LEED Materials & Resources HPD Credit, LEED V4 Water Efficiency Credit, Satisfies LEED Credits, WaterSense Listed, WELL Building Standard
• Sloan 3370010 Spec Sheet
• SOLIS Parts Breakdown and Troubleshooting Guide
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.