SOLIS Flushometer 0.5 GPF for Urinal
Part Number: #80964
Sloan Model Number: SOLIS 8186-0.5-OR
Sloan Code Number: 3370004
0.5 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Electrical Override, Solar, SOLIS® Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 0.5 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
•Power Type: Solar
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 3/4"
• Supply Pipe: 3/4"
• Override: Electrical
• Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• User friendly three (3) second flush delay and Courtesy Flush override button
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
• Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• Synthetic rubber seals for chloramine resistance
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• ADA Compliant Sloan SOLIS® Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• 3/4” IPS screwdriver Bak-Chek® angle stop with vandal resistant stop cap
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
• Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, BREEAM Materials Credit, BREEAM Water Credit, Carbon Neutral, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, EPD, Green Globes Materials & Resources Credit, Green Globes Water Credit, HPD, LEED Materials & Resources EPD Credit, LEED Materials & Resources HPD Credit, LEED V4 Water Efficiency Credit, Satisfies LEED Credits, WaterSense Listed, WELL Building Standard
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.