Solis Urinal Flushometer - 1.5 GPF
Part Number: #08430
Mfg No.: 8186-1.5
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co
1.5 GPF Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Urinal Flushometer for either left or right hand supply with the following features:
• PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance.
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
• Reduces swater usage up to 80% over Standard Sensor Urinals.
• Solar Powered - The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light, and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 Illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• ADA Compliant Sloan Solis® Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• Latching Solenoid Operator
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• Courtesy Flush™ Override Button
• Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• 3/4” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop
• Free Spinning, Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4” Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
• High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.