Sloan Sensor Flushometer 1.0 GPF for Urinal
Part Number: #48974
Sloan Model Number: 8186MC-1.0-DFB-OR
Sloan Code Number: 3790095
This Sloan Sensor Flushometer has a 1.0 GPF and is designed for urinal applications. The all metal zinc die cast sensor housing without visible fasteners makes it a great flushometer to use in vandal prone locations. It has a fixture connection and a ¾-inch vacuum breaker. Inside is a dual-filtered fixed bypass diaphragm which makes clogs less likely. The unit is single flush and battery operated. It has an electrical override. Polished chrome finish. Sloan model 8186MC-1.0-DFB-OR.
• Flush Volume: 1.0 gpf (3.8 Lpf) Finish: Polished Chrome (CP) Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Bypass: Dual-Filtered Fixed Bypass Diaphragm (DFB) Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Override: Electrical (OR)
• High chloramine resistant PERMEX synthetic rubber diaphragm with DFB
• Valve body, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
• Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037.
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• ADA-compliant flushometer automatically operates by means of a infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
• Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
• Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different horizontal requirements
• High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance Available in 0.5 gpf/1.9 Lpf, low consumption (1.0 gpf/3.8 Lpf), 0.125, 0.25, 0.5 & 1.0 models
• Watersense compliant when used with a watersense compliant fixture
Compliancies & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, cUPC Certified, UL Certified
Sloan 8186MC-1.0-DFB-OR Spec Sheet
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.