Sloan EAF-275 Parts Breakdown and Troubleshooting Guide
EAF-275 Breakdown PDF
- 1a. #80771 - EAF-14-A - Faucet Sensor Assembly without i.q.-cliq
1b. EAF-16-A - Faucet Sensor Assembly with i.q.-cliq - Call to Order
- 2. #80772 - EAF-1006 - Cap and Solar Cell Assembly
- 3a. #80773 - EAF-15 - 0.5 GPM Vandal Resistant Aerator Spray Head (Pre 03/2011)
3b. #80153 - EAF-10 - 2.2 GPM Aerator Spray Head
3c. #80774 - EAF-13 - 2.2 GPM Laminar Flow Spray Head
3d. EAF-51 - 0.35 GPM Multi-Laminar Flow Spray Head - Call to Order
- 4. #80775 - EAF-1003-A - Battery Replacement Kit (CR-P2)
- 5. #80154 - EAF-1 - Faucet Mounting Kit
- 6. #80759 - EAF-9 - Strainer (Filter)
- 7. #80776 - EAF-1004 - Mixer Handle Assembly and Cartridge
- 8. #80778 - EAF-1007 - Handle Cap
- 9. #84115 - EAF-1008 - 13" Flexible Supply Hose
- 10. #58426 - EAF-2 - Solenoid
- 11. #54676 - ETF-312-A - Trim Plate for 4" Centerset Sink
- 12a. #52154 - ETF-510-A - Trim Plate for 8" Centerset Sink
12b. #81963 - SFP-22-A - For use when needing 8" for EAF-35-A extension (See #13)
- 13. #80779 - EAF-35-A - Faucet Extension Kit
- 14. EAF-40-A - 2-1/4" Faucet Extension Kit. Note: Raises faucets so that the outlet height complies with California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development. - Call to Order
- EAF-275 Complete Faucet Models: #58112, #58114
Below is a Troubleshooting Q&A Guide for the Solis EAF-275 Electronic Faucet from Sloan. The guide highlights the most commonly occurring problems and how to go about fixing them. As always you can call us for assistance or if you need to replace a part and/or unit.
Faucet does not function
A) Adhesive packaging label is still affixed over sensor eye. Remove adhesive label from sensor eye.
B) "Permanent Off" activated. Press button on faucet throat one time.
Delivery of water is uncontrollable
Faucet DOES NOT deliver any water when Sensor is activated
Solenoid valve produces audible "CLICK."
A) Water supply stop(s) closed. Open supply stop(s) completely.
B) Water supply stop strainer(s) clogged. Clean water supply stop strainer(s)
Solenoid valve DOES NOT produce audible "CLICK"
A) Battery low. Replace battery (#80775).
Faucet delivers only a slow flow or dribble when sensor is activated
A) Water supply stop(s) may be partially closed. Open stop(s).
B) Water supply stop strainer(s) clogged. Remove, clean, and reinstall water supply stop strainer(s). Replace strainer(s) if required.
C) Aerator is clogged. Remove, clean, and reinstall aerator. Replace aerator if required.
D) Faucet is not working properly. Please contact Equiparts at 800-442-6622 or view replacement EAF-275 complete faucets: #58112, #58114.
Faucet doesn't stop delivering water or continues to drip after user is no longer being detected
A) Solenoid Valve is not working properly (#58426).
LED indicator blinks when faucet is in use
A) Battery Low. Replace battery (#80775).
The water temperature is too hot / cold on a faucet connected to hot / cold supply lines
A) Supply stops are not adjusted properly. Adjust supply stops.
B) For models with integral mixing valve – mixing valve is set improperly for the water temperature desired. Rotate mixing valve handle clockwise to decrease water temperature or counterclockwise to increase water temperature.
EAF-275 Troubleshooting Guide PDF
View the Sloan EAF-275 repair parts or our selection of Sloan electronic faucets or view complete EAF-275 faucets: #58112, #58114