G2 Handsfree Flushometer 1.5 GPF for Urinal with 1-1/4" Top Spud
Part Number: #08422
Sloan Model Number: G2 8180-1.5
Sloan Code Number: 3250409
1.5 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Battery, G2 Exposed Sensor Urinal Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 1.5 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
• Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 1-1/4"
• Supply Pipe: 1"
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
• Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Handle Packing, Main Seat, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
• Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
• Four (4) Size AA alkaline Batteries included: Duracell® with DURALOCK Power Preserve TechnologyTM-guaranteed for up to 10 years in storage
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• 3/4” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• Latching Solenoid Operator
• ADA Compliant Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “Hands-free” operation
• Flush accuracy controlled by CID® technology
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 1 1/4” Top Spud
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, cUPC Certified, BAA Compliant, UL Certified
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.