Optima Faucet 0.5 GPM with Optimix™ Technology (Battery Powered)
Part Number: #48675
Manufacturer Number: EAF-250-BAT-CP-0.5GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT
Sloan Code Number: 3335184
Manufacturer: Sloan Valve Co
This Optima Battery-Powered Deck Mounted Mid Body Faucet is from Sloan, series EAF-250. It features Sloan’s Optimix technology, which helps to prevent scalding. Optimix utilizes an integrated thermostatic mixing valve that mixes the hot and cold water within the faucet spout. One important feature Optimix Optima Faucets have is keeping users safe even in the event of cold water failures. The 0.5 GPM aerated spray is activated via the infrared sensor. Faucet body has a polished chrome finish and has an integrated thermostatic mixer. Sloan code number 3335184, model number EAF-250-BAT-CP-0.5GPM-AER-IR-IQ-FCT.
Also available in 0.35 GPM and 1.0 GPM flow rates.
What is Optimix™?
Sloan's Optimix technology prevents scalding. It features in-spout ASSE 1070 compliant anti-scald technology, functional even when there is a cold water failure. Optimix technology is incorporated directly into the faucet spout which can reduce installation labor, time, and cost by up to 30%.
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
• Spray Type: Aerated (AER)
• Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
• Mounting Type: Single Hole
• Power Supply: Battery (BAT)
• Temperature Mixer: Integrated Thermostatic Mixer
• Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
• Factory Default Timeout: 30s
• Factory Default GPC: 0.25
• Battery Life: 3 years 8,000 cycles/month
• Optional power harvesting significantly extends service life
• Timeout Adjustment Settings: 30s
Commercial Grade, ADA Compliant, Electronic, Sensor-Activated, Cast Brass Hand Washing Faucet with the following features:
• Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
• Automatic Self-adapting Sensor Technology
• Low Battery Indicator
• Magnetic Solenoid Valve
• Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
• 6 volt Lithium CR-P2 Commercial Battery included
• Integrated, in spout thermostatic mixing valve that meets ASSE-1070 rating for anti-scald performance
• Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
• IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporary off modes
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, cUPC Certified, UPC Certified, UPC Low Lead Compliant, CEC Compliant, ASME A112.18.1 Compliant, GPC 0.25 or less, TAS, NYC604.4, Proposition 65, cUPC Low Lead Compliant, ASSE 1070