Closet Regal Flushometer 3.5 GPF
Part Number: #08428
Mfg No.: 110XL-Regal
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co
Regal® XL Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system, quiet performance and durable components add to the economics of the Regal XL.
A Great Economy Option!
Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Closet Flushometer with the following features:
• 3.5 GPF
• ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
• 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek™ Angle Stop
• Control Stop Plug
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
• Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection
• Spud Coupling and Spud Flange for 1-1/2” Top Spud
• High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
• Non-Hold-Open Handle and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo™ Technology
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.