Side Mount Operated True Mechanical Override Single Flush Retrofit (Case of 6)
Part Number: #85606CS
Mfg No.: EBV-500-A
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co
This case of six (6) Single Flush Side Mount Operator converts manual flushometers into sensor operated flushometers to provide users with a hands free experience. Quiet, Exposed, Optima Plus®, Battery Powered, Sensor-Activated, Single-Flush Retrofit Conversion Kits for Exposed Closet or Urinal Sloan flushometers with the following features:
• ADA Compliant Optima Plus® Battery Powered Infrared Side Mount Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Chrome Plated Infrared Sensor Housing
• For exposed closet or urinal flushometers
• Smart Sense Technology™ features a self-adaptive infrared sensor
• Non-hold-open, user initiated True Mechanical Override (TMO) black button provides full flush.
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• User-friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• Sentinel flush (24-hour automatic flush to ensure clean unit)
• Four (4) Size C Batteries included
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• “User in View” Flashing LED
• Can be installed when handle is on left side or right side of valve
• Installation Tools provided
• No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
Place your order or learn more about this product by speaking to one of our knowledgeable product specialists. Give us a call at 800-442-6622 (7:30AM-5PM EST). We will help you find the absolute best unit to fit your needs along with great customer service!
The Sloan single flush toilet kit featured here is an ideal Sloan retrofit flush valve for either an exposed toilet or urinal Flushometer, regardless of whether the current valve handle is located on the left- or right-hand side. This unit utilizes a Sloan single flush sensor that brings your system into ADA compliance with its capability to provide hands-free flushing. This function also cuts down on the spread of germs from one user to the next.
A Sloan single flush retrofit can be installed in place of existing Sloan Flushometers quickly and easily as all the main components come fully assembled. This Sloan side mount valve incorporates the use of Smart Sense Technology™, which allows the built-in infrared sensor to be self-adaptive. It also features a true manual override function that provides the user with the option of choosing a full flush when desired. A three-second flush delay gives the user sufficient time to move away before any water is released.
Operating on four C-size batteries (included), this single flush side mount features LEDs to signify when a user is being detected by the sensor and when battery power is getting low. There's also an initial 10-minute range-indicator light. This is an economical, automatic single flush toilet kit that is a perfect fit for any facility.
This Case of Single Flush Side Mount Operators can also be purchased in a single unit. View the single unit listing here: Side Mount Operator Single Flush Retrofit Kit (Part #85606).