Side Mount Urinal - Single Flush - 1.0 GPF - Royal
Part Number: #85611
Mfg No.: 186-1.0 SFSM
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co
Single Flush Urinal
• For 3/4" Top Spud Urinals.
• Smart Sense Technology™ features a self-adaptive infrared sensor.
• Non-hold-open user-initiated True Mechanical Override (TMO) button.
1.0 GPF Exposed, Diaphragm Type, Chrome Plated Urinal Flushometer with the following features:
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• ADA Compliant Optima Plus® Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Chrome Plated Infrared Sensor Housing
• Can be mounted on either the left or right side of valve
• True Mechanical Override Flush Button
• Four (4) Size C Alkaline Batteries included
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• “User in View” Flashing LED
• 72-Hour Sentinel Flush
• 3/4” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with free-spinning, vandal-resistant Stop Cap
• Adjustable Tailpiece
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
• Spud Coupling and Flange for 3/4” Top Spud
• Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
• High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
• Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
• No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• The diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker Molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.
Single Side Mount Flush Urinal
The particular sensor side mount operated flush valve featured here is capable of being installed in either a left- or right-handed handle position and, since the entire unit comes with all major components already in place, installation is quick and simple. It's a one gallon-per-flush diaphragm-type Flushometer, with a synthetic rubber called PERMEX® used to alleviate deterioration from chlorine in the water. The sensor operated single flush valve is powered by a set of four C-type batteries that reside beneath a chrome-plated cover. A flashing LED warns of low power, but the TMO button (true mechanical override) allows for flushing even when the batteries are dead.