SOLIS Dual Flush Flushometer 1.1 GPF or 1.6 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #84998
Sloan Model Number: SOLIS 8111-1.6/1.1
Sloan Code Number: 3370000
1.6/1.1 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Dual Flush, Solar, SOLIS® Exposed Sensor Water Closet Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 1.6/1.1 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
•Power Type: Solar
• Battery Life: 6 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Water Closet
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 1 1⁄2"
• Supply Pipe: 1"
• Override: Electrical
• Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
• Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
• If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/ 6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
• Reduces water volume by up to 30% when a reduced flush occurs Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
• ADA Compliant Sloan SOLIS® Electronic Dual Flush Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• Courtesy Flush® Override Button
• Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast wall flange with set screw
• Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, BREEAM Materials Credit, BREEAM Water Credit, Carbon Neutral, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, EPD, Green Globes Materials & Resources Credit, Green Globes Water Credit, HPD, LEED Materials & Resources EPD Credit, LEED Materials & Resources HPD Credit, WELL Building Standard
• Sloan 3370000 Spec Sheet
• SOLIS Parts Breakdown and Troubleshooting Guide
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.