Royal Dual Flush Side Mount Flushometer 1.1 or 1.6 GPF for Closet
Part Number: #85607
Sloan Model Number: ROYAL 111 DFSM-1.6/1.1
Sloan Code Number: 3910285
1.6/1.1 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Battery, Royal® Exposed Sensor Water Closet Flushometer.
• Flush Volume: 1.6/1.1 GPF
• Finish: Polished Chrome
• Power Type: Battery
• Battery Life: 3 years
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Water Closet
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 1 1⁄2"
• Supply Pipe: 1"
• PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
• Non-Hold-Open True Mechanical Override Full Flush/Dual Flush Buttons
• If the user is present fless than one minute and leaves the sensing zone chooses the small GREEN override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
• If the user is present fgreater than one minute and leaves the zone chooses the large BLACK override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
• Four (4) size C alkaline batteries included
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• “User in View” Flashing LED
• 72-Hour Sentinel Flush
• High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One- piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
• Sweat Solder Adapter w/Cover Tube and Cast Wall Flange w/Set Screw
• No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation Adjustable Tailpiece
• ADA Compliant Battery Powered Infrared Sensfautomatic “Hands- free” operation
• Infrared Senswith Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields fhigh and low target detection
• 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop with Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
• Diaphragm, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX® rubber compound Chloramine resistance
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, BAA Compliant, BREEAM Water Credit, cUPC Certified, cUPC Green Certified, Green Globes Water Credit
View Sloan 3910285 Spec Sheet
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.