Side Mount Operated True Mechanical Override Dual Flush Retrofit
Part Number: #85605
Mfg No.: EBV-550-A
Mfg: Sloan Valve Co
• Smart Sense Technology™ features a self-adaptive infrared sensor and automatically provides reduced flush when user is in range for less than 60 seconds.
• Reduced flush on a 1.6 GPF flushometer will deliver 1.1 GPF, a 31% savings in water per flush.
• Full flush automatically provided when user is present longer than 60 seconds.
• Non-hold-open, user initiated True Mechanical Override (TMO) black button provides full flush.
• Small green button provides user initiated reduced flush option.
• This dual flush side mount operator is for use in toilet applications only.
Quiet, Exposed, Optima Plus®, Battery Powered, Sensor-Activated, Dual-Flush Retrofit Conversion Kits for Exposed Closet Sloan flushometers with the following features:
• ADA Compliant Optima Plus® Battery Powered Infrared Side Mount Sensor for automatic “No Hands” operation
• Chrome Plated Infrared Sensor Housing
• Non-Hold-Open True Mechanical Override Full Flush Button
• If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small GREEN override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
• If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large BLACK override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
• Reduces water volume by up to 30% when a reduced flush occurs
• Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
• User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
• Four (4) Size C Batteries included
• “Low Battery” Flashing LED
• “User in View” Flashing LED
• Can be installed when handle is on left side or right side of valve
• Installation Tools provided
• No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
Place your order or learn more about this product by speaking to one of our knowledgeable product specialists. Give us a call at 800-442-6622 (7:30AM-5PM EST). We will help you find the absolute best unit to fit your needs along with great customer service!
This side mount retrofit makes good sense in more ways than one. Not only will this dual flush side mount Flushometer save your facility money on the water bill while it conserves important resources, it also allows for hands-free operation which reduces the likely spread of disease-carrying germs in your restrooms.
This Sloan side mount "true mechanical override" valve is an easy retrofit into your existing system. It incorporates the newest Sloan Dual Flush Sensor Smart Sense Technology™ which is capable of deciding how much water to use per flush, determined by the length of time the user remains in the sensing zone. If more than 60 seconds has elapsed, 1.6 gallons is delivered, while less than 60 seconds will provide only 1.1 gallons of water, thereby saving more than 30% in water usage. This side mount operator is also fitted with manual override buttons that allow the user to choose either the maximum or minimum flush amount at their discretion. Another useful feature of this unit is an automatic 24-hour sentinel flush, which is a periodic flush that helps keep the unit clean. Installing a dual flush retrofit is a great, cost-effective option that will have you saving money and resources every day that it's in use!