Royal Flushometer 1.5 GPF for Urinal with Antimicrobial Handle
Part Number: #40310032
Sloan Model Number: ROYAL 186-1.5
Sloan Code Number: 3012600
Exposed Urinal Flushometer for 3/4” top spud urinals. This unit is a combination of the 1.5 GPF Royal Urinal Flushometer (Sloan Code Number 3012600) and Sloan's ADA Antimicrobial Handle (Sloan Code Number 0302330). 1.5 GPF, Polished Chrome Finish, Fixture Connection Top Spud, Single Flush, Royal® Exposed Manual Urinal Flushometer. The antimicrobial handle helps stop the spread of germs.
• Flush Volume: 1.5 gpf
• Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
• Valve: Diaphragm
• Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
• Fixture Type: Urinal
• Fixture Connection: Top Spud
• Rough-In Dimension: 11 1⁄2"
• Spud Coupling: 3⁄4" (19mm)
• Supply Pipe: 3⁄4"
• High Chloramine Resistant PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed bypass
• Sweat Solder Adapter with Cover Tube & Cast Wall Flange with Set Screw
• Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
• Diaphragm, Handle Packing and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX® Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
• ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle
• 3⁄4” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek® Angle Stop w/ Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
Compliances & Certifications:
ADA Compliant, cUPC Certified, BAA Compliant
Do you have the tools needed to install your new flush valve? View our Flushometer Tool Guide and discover which tools you need.